The official opening of the 3d Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum
On Monday, 15th May, 52 participants – authors of 37 IT start-up projects from 15 countries gathered in High technology park "IT-Park" in Kazan to make business contacts and to attract investments for IT start-ups.
On the opening ceremony among honorable guests were:
- Roman Shaykhutdinov, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan, Minister of Information and Communication of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Ahmet Halit Hatip, Director of the International projects department of OIC Youth Forum;
- Denis Valeev, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Anton Grachev, Head of Technopark in the High-Tech Sphere "IT-Park";
- Syed Shahzad, Founder and CEO of the "Oxademy";
- Timur Suleymanov, the Executive Director of the Tatarstan Youth Public Foundation "SELET".
"The main reason why we are here today is our willing to get to know each other, save the peace in the world, develop the cooperation between our countries, find the mentor's support to develop your startups and the business world generally. Wishing you the fruitful work, success and achieving all your goals. Let the new opportunities be opened for you throughout the world and especially in Tatarstan. Welcome!" – Roman Shaykhutdinov.
"We are opened for all your ideas and projects. And we hope, that in the nearest future we would be able to evaluate the results of our teamwork", – said Denis Valeev.
"I am really happy to see all of your here. Kazan, thank you! You exactly have the promising ideas. And we really want to make them successful. It will be a fascinating achievement", – promised Syed Shahzad.
The best projects of the Forum will be presented to the investors at the IX International Economic Summit of Russia and OIC countries (KAZANSUMMIT – 2017).